Post66 Terms of Service
After you register at Post66.com, our relationship with you will be governed by the Terms of Service. We did our best to make Post66 Terms of Service clear and understandable.
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SERVICE
By accepting the terms of this Agreement, you trust our professionalism and may use Post66.com. In our turn, we shall ensure adequate protection of user information, including personal data, from any unauthorized access and disclosure.
- Being a mere tool for work, the Service Post66.com shall not be liable for any direct, consequential, accidental, and unintentional damages including loss of goodwill.
- The Management of Post66.com shall not be liable for any content on the User's pages published using the service and for suspension of its social network accounts.
- The Management of the Service Post66.com may unilaterally suspend the User’s access to the service without prior notice.
- The Management of the Service Post66.com may limit the service's functionality without prior notice. Payments made to Post66.com are non-refundable in the event of you cancelling.
The Service Post66.com uses the services provided by the tool Postagram.nl.
The Service Post66.com does not store The User's Instagram's login details, nor does it post The User's images to Instagram. This is handled by the tool Postagram.nl
- When amending these Terms, the Service Post66.com shall be entitled, but not required, to notify you.
RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER
- The User may use all features of the Service Post66.com, and provide suggestions on the improvement of the service’s tools.
- The User shall not use the service to publish any illegal, offensive, pornographic, or hate content.
- The User shall be solely liable for all matters related to intellectual property rights for published content.
- The User shall be personally and legally liable for all content published using the service Post66.com.
- Please note that the images from Picta are provided by Pixabay, so make sure you've read this article on What is allowed and what is not